Friday 1 June 2012

When You've got to be sick, you've got to be sick...

In my last post I told you of my Holiday with my Best Friend SJ to Majorca, but when she read the post she told me that I had missed loads out, In fact, I hadn't, I just knew I was going to write another one to tell you some more about Our First Holiday WITHOUT our parents...



Now, you know what its like, you get drunk, go to bed whenever you want, throw your clothes on the floor & leave your stuff lying around. Now its the getting drunk bit I want to tell you about, you know that we started drinking as soon as we hit the airport & you know we were stupid enough to go off with a STRANGE man to find "The Tunnel" but there were days/night in between that, that were equally funny... Like the time we went to a bar for some lunch & to watch the telly to see who had one the new PM's job.. The bar seemed nice enough, clean, tidy, cheap food & drink, everything you would want. It was all going well until I needed to go to the toilet, I asked behind the bar & they pointed over to the corner, off I went to the toilet when I stopped dead, There was indeed a toilet but if he a glass door (one of the doors with the fuzzy glass, so you can see but you cant SEE) & there was somebody in there, I quickly made my way back to our table, "Sar, go to the loo & look but don't make it obvious" "Why?" "Because the door is glass & you can see some bloke in there, Ha ha ha" Well, could you believe it, needless to see, I didn't go to the toilet there nor did we go back...


Then there was the time we went to the Night club down the road & literally walked into a Foam Bath.. We couldn't see a bloody thing but boy, what fun, some warning would have been nice though as I don't think we would have worn White tops... we got back from the club, some of the waiters were still in the bar, there was this one waiter that had really taken a liking to Sarah (he would often call out to her as we were sun bathing.) We sat & had a drink with them & he asked Sarah if he could throw her in the pool.. "Whats it worth" she answered. He told her that she could have a free drink.. "Make it a bottle of Malibu & your on" Sooooo, after negotiations they agreed that he could throw her in for a bottle of Malibu. We go out side & he grabs her up.. "Hang on, hang on" she screams, I have to take my Shoes off, They can get ruined... & then SPLASH.. She was in. As you can imagine, we were very drunk & thought this very funny. I'm not to sure the other guests staying there thought the same


Anyway, the next morning dawned on us, I say morning, by the time we actually stopped drinking & went to bed it was around 5.30am, So went didn't get up until at least 2pm. We felt rough.. we looked rough.. We attempted to get up & sort ourselves out, Sarah was in the bathroom putting her make up on after her shower when I ran in, head straight down the toilet.. Talking to God on the Big White Telephone... Poor Sarah, stuck, in the same room, fingers in her ears singing & humming at the top of her voice so not to hear me... In a break from throwing up & look at her & shout. "Run, Quick, there's more coming" SJ rans from the room, straight outside on the balcony & shuts the door.. Faintly from the distance I can still hear her singing to herself... After I had finished & had a shower, it was down to the bar again to collect her bottle & have a hair of the dog.. I have to say, I'm not to sure I would have let someone throw me in the pool fully clothed for a bottle of Malibu.. Ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment